This pasta salad is a crowd favorite at summer barbecues. The peppery flavor of the arugula pairs beautifully with the citrusy zest of Lemon Turmeric Dressing, which gives the zucchini and pasta their sunny yellow hue. Plus, it’s versatile: you can use gluten-free pasta if you like, and add crumbled feta for a little added Mediterranean zing. Just make sure to save a little for yourself before the crowd eats right through it!
Jill’s Pasta Salad with Arugula, Zucchini, Olives and Lemon Turmeric Dressing
- Large Handful Arugula leaves fresh preferred
- 8 thin slices Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Cooked pasta regular or gluten free
- 1/4 cup Peas
- 5 Kalamata Olives cut in half and pitted
- 2 leaves Fresh basil thinly sliced
- 2-3 tbsp Farmer Street Pantry Lemon Turmeric Dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Fresh garlic grated or minced
- Toss arugula with 1.5 tablespoon of Farmer Street Pantry Lemon Turmeric Dressing. Toss pasta with remaining dressing.
- Compose all ingredients on a plate or in a salad bowl, finishing with a drizzle of extra dressing and salt and pepper.