MINCE PIE GRANOLA
Granola’s history is rooted in the Finger Lakes, stemming from the health reforms of the 19th century. Why did we make it “Mince Pie?” Mincemeat was made in Syracuse for one hundred years, so our Mince Pie Granola pays homage to two great food stories from New York State: mincemeat and granola. Lower in fat and sugar, our granola is nicely spiced with the same tastes you’ll find in our All Fruit Mincemeat.
MINCE PIE GRANOLA WILL BE ONLY SEASONALLY AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER 1 TO DECEMBER 31.
Clicking this button will take you to our page at Nelson Farms Country Store.
Ingredients: Rolled oats, raisins, maple syrup, dried apples, brown sugar, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, spices and salt.
Nutrition Facts, 9 oz. bag
Serving Size: 1/3 cup (36g)
Servings Per Container: 7
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 130||Calories from Fat 30|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Vitamin A 0%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 6%|
Suggested retail price
9 oz. bag $7.00
4 oz. bag $4.00
Mince Pie Granola Parfait with Applesauce
This recipe comes together very quickly for breakfast, brunch or dessert. If you cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, the parfait becomes pudding-like.
- 1 c. Farmer Street Pantry Mince Pie Granola
- 2/3 c. plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 c. applesauce
- sprinkle of cinnamon or five spice powder
- You’ll need two glasses, 6 oz. to 10 oz. in size.
- Into each glass, put 2 Tb. of applesauce, then 2 Tb. of granola, then 2 Tb. of yogurt spread to the sides, then granola, continuing to alternate the layers to the top.
- Finish with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of spice.