My name is Lynne and I launched Farmer Street Pantry in 2016 with a goal to craft and package traditional and modern orchard fruit recipes that supply convenience, quality and flavor to our customers.
The idea for FSP sprang from my excitement with the recent explosion of artisan food, beer and wines in the Central New York and Finger Lakes regions. As a former pastry chef and history teacher, it’s inspiring to be part of our area’s story of culinary evolution.
Our products are made in small batches at Nelson Farms, a shared-use facility run by the State University of New York at Morrisville. We are endlessly amazed at the abundance of fruit, maple syrup and other foods in our area and are fortunate to be able to locally source high-quality ingredients.
Press & Awards
- 2020 Small Business Excellence Award from the U.S. Small Business Administration
- “A Syracuse foodpreneur, with Nelson Farms, is making mincemeat again in Central NY”—Syracuse.com
- “Mincemeat On Holiday Menu From Farmer Street Pantry”—Syracuse New Times
- “Farmer Street Pantry Focuses on Local Fruits”—Lancaster Farming
- Interview with Lynne Della Pelle Pascale on 93Q’s Powered by WE series